* Camel trek to the Sahara desert, see the magical Great Sahara Dunes and enjoy your stay at a luxury Berber desert camp
* Visit the town of Ouarzazate, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - scene for films “Game of Thrones” ect
* Visit the spectacular Todra Gorge
* Savour Moroccan mint tea and indulge in Berber cuisine
We can personalize your tour package to fit your itinerary, time, budget and desired activities. We guarantee that we will offer you the best prices. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Included and Excluded
* Private air-conditioned vehicle
* Driver / Multilingual tour guide
* Camels for trekking
* 1 night luxury desert camp with dinner and breakfast
* Hotels with breakfast and dinner
* Entrance tickets for some of the attractions.
Day 1: Agadir- Ouarzazate
We will visit the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou at Ouarzazate where we will visit its famous Kasbah (Declared Heritage of humanity by UNESCO). Many films were shot at here such as “Game of the Throne”, “Gladiator”, etc. We will visit the oil co-op ARGAN, where we will discover the production process. Overnight at Ouarzazate.
Day 2: Ouarzazate - Merzouga Dunes (Desert):
Then we will travel to Merzouga through 300m high Todra Gorge. The Todra River channel has formed a gorge of vertical walls which is the paradise of the climbers and a unique place. Lunch on road and then passing through the town of Erfoud, very famous for its international dates festival and a fossil town. When we arrive Merzouga, you will be welcomed with a mint tea. Our trip continues to the dunes of Merzouga for an hour camel ride then we will reach the dunes of Erg Chebbi. The sunset is spectacular viewed from the dunes. At night, you will have an authentic Berber dinner and enjoy a performance by local Berber musicians. You will spend a magical night in a luxury Berber camp with millions of stars above you. It will definitely be an unforgettable night.
Day 3: Merzouga - Agadir:
We will wake up before dawn to watch the sunrise in the Great Dune.Then you will have breakfast on the dunes. After breakfast, you can try sandboarding or take some amazing pictures. We will go back in camels or 4x4 to the lodge and drive back to Agadir.